Thursday 16 October 2014

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Storyboarding Nursery Rhymes Part III

I thought it would be good to finalise the storyboards and work into them a little further by adding some lighting, shadows, and overall definition in the frames so they read better to the viewer. I decided to be very reserved with the amount of colour I used so as not to hinder the drawing or design, but also to make sure it communicated what I wanted. In order to keep it subtle I used the 'multiple' and 'overlay' layer options on Photoshop to add hints of colour to certain aspects of the panels and give the impression of light over the mountains and village featured in the story. It worked quite well overall and provided a suitable finish for the storyboards. 













Finished Storyboard


No comments:

Post a Comment