Sunday 17 May 2015

OUAN406 - Planning / Time Management

I wanted to make sure I was on top of everything throughout this project because of the length of it. Being a four month project I wanted to make sure I handled my time effectively. I tried to break up my time into how I was going to approach tasks and making sure things were organised, in contrast to previous modules where I had bad time management skills and didn't finish the project like I had intended. An example of this was the Process & Production module where I didn't manage to finish the final animation. This project was also considerably more ambitious than anything I have done before. Furthermore, since I haven't created anything of this nature previously I thought it would be necessary to plan my time using a Gantt chart amongst other methods of planning such as keeping notes about my progress and blogging regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment